Case Study: IMDDA
Andrew Borowiec is the Executive Director of the IMDDA. He had a vision of a full-service international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge, skills, expertise, and networks of due diligence professionals. His ambitious plans included:
- In-person training events held in New York, London, and other international locations, ticketed and sold online.
- Evergreen virtual training courses that allowed members and other individuals to learn in the comfort of their offices or homes.
- Investment due diligence information in a searchable directory.
- A combination of online learning and online sales, via LifterLMS and WooCommerce
- An affiliate program that incentivized members or instructors to increase site membership
- Corporate memberships to allow companies to manage teams of users who could work through training materials together.
- A CDDA Certification program in partnership with Pearson.